Harry Bosman

Help EM and UK knife making and unlock loads of premium features by buying a subscription here!
  • Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
    HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

• Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
    HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

No problem, but your sentence read: "My main focus is early KGSA members, so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined.", which I interpreted that you decided he's not in the same league. All good though. :thumbsup: What's your name?