Harry Bosman

Welcome to EM's new look and feel! Please have a quick read of this post and feel free to raise any queries.
Please vote now for our April photography calendar competition winner!
There are still places left for this year's "Alt-Bardster's", in a field in mid Kent, Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th May... with camping and lamb roast! See here and here for details.
  • Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
    HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

• Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
    HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

No problem, but your sentence read: "My main focus is early KGSA members, so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined.", which I interpreted that you decided he's not in the same league. All good though. :thumbsup: What's your name?