Schrade "Phantom arrowhead spear"

And please enter our 2018 Photo Calendar Competition.... July's entries are >>> here <<<
Please note that from 1st August 2017, free accounts will no longer be able to use the Conversation (PM) system. Please see >>> here <<<for details.
  • I figured this had to go in the "art, exotica & fantasy" section as I can't think of a sensible reason for this.

Anyway, Heinnies have popped a "show for scale" video of this up on their YouTube channel. I love the fact that the presenter was trying to get all of it on camera and having trouble doing so.

One for the zombie apocalypse arsenal, anyone?

I can't believe that Schrade put a fire steel and mini survival kit on the handle of this. I mean, who'd take one hiking?? :lol1:

I do quite like the "faux knapped flint" look they've given the spearhead though...

They haven't got it up on their site yet, so I don't know what the going price for it is going to be in the UK but it's $69.95 from knifecenter.com (RRP $118) if that's going to be any clue.

• I couldn't believe the blatent Reeve copies Schrade are now producing......

• I couldn't believe the blatent Reeve copies Schrade are now producing......

they are rather blatant aren't they?

• I thought Schrade's stuff is now junk anyway?

Correct, closely followed by SOG, they have realised that they just can't compete with the big boys, and the towel has gone in.

"This is my rifle.There are many like it, but this one is mine"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpen it like you love it, use it like you hate it.