**Before embedding a YouTube video into your post or thread, make sure its content does not violate the forum rules.**
1. Once you have opened the text editor by either scrolling to the end of the thread or by pressing either:
2. Go to the YouTube video that you want to post in the forum, and highlight the content of the address bar at the very top of your screen (the location of the address bar may be elsewhere in your browser)
3. Then simply copy the address using the keyboard short cut of Ctrl+C or Command+C or right click with your mouse on the highlighted text, and select 'Copy' from the drop down box.
4. Go back to your post or thread and click your cursor where you want the video to be embedded. Then paste the address using the keyboard short cut of Ctrl+V or Command+V or right click with your mouse, and select 'Paste' from the drop down box. You will see the copied and pasted address in your chosen place in text editor box. Finish writing your post and click 'Submit':
5. Your video will now be automatically embedded into your post or thread (so long as the video's creator enabled embedding).