Makers Central - NEC 5th - 6th May 2018

Help EM and UK knife making and unlock loads of premium features by buying a subscription here!
>>>>>> WIN a SHING RECURVE HERE!! <<<<<<
  • Looks like an interesting event for anyone engaged in making 'stuff'. Along with retailers such as Tandy Leather there will be some notable Youtube 'stars' such as Jimmy DiResta, well known for his videos featuring, among other things, axe/knife sword bulids. Looking at the stand layout there are spaces available, maybe an opportunity for a UK knife maker?

Entry seems a bit pricey at £20 a day pre-booked (£25 on the day) . Disclaimer: I've no connection or interests in the NEC or Maker Central.

Makers Central

Bringing together thousands of makers from around the world, from crafters & inventors to hobbyist and artists to share their passion for all things creative. Makers Central is an event for the Maker Community. If you make or just share the passion for making and creating, come and join us for this spectacular event.

• I heard about this a couple of days ago, and wondered whether to go or not

Then I thought; well, why not? I'll have a long weekend in Brum and visit a couple of museums as well

The admission price might seem a bit steep, but that's the way things are now, whether it's a festival, concert, or any other kind of event