Christmas orders.

Help EM and UK knife making and unlock loads of premium features by buying a subscription here!
  • Some orders completed for Christmas, last minute as usual!

"Mybush" in 4mm 12c27 with 6F/45 Tufnol on red liners and black bushcraft sheath. "Woodlore Profile" in 4mm Vinland Damasteel with Amboyna handle on red liners held by n/s Corby bolts and walnut dyed bushcraft sheath.

From top: "Kavik" (new model) in hand-rubbed 4mm RWL-34. Orange G-10 on black liners. "Lakes" in 5mm 12c27 with a brushed finish with green/black Micarta handle and no liners. "Trout & Bird" in 4mm 12c27 with a hand-rubbed satin hollow ground blade and black linen Micarta on no liners. Multi-pin handles.

"Canadian" model for 3 experienced stalkers. Hollow ground 4mm 12c27 with hand-rubbed satin and tapered tangs. Two with black canvas Micarta and one with stabilised birch all on red liners.

I wish one and all a great holiday and prosperous 2018.

(can't knock off the Bold for some reason!)

• A lovely bunch of Xmas steel for some very lucky owners, your T&B design is just exquisite and would be the pick of the bunch for me personally.

All the best for 2018.

"This is my rifle.There are many like it, but this one is mine"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpen it like you love it, use it like you hate it.