Lone Wolf Harsey T3 with black nylon handle scales, it's a beast of a knife with the great design of Bill Harsey.
It does have a problem that they al seem to have and thats when you put presure on the top of the blade the lock slides back a little, it doesn't fail and slip of completely and also you proberely wouldn't notice it with normal use.
It seems to be in new condition and i have never used it, no box ore sheath.
The spec's are:
- Blade Length: 4.8 inch.
- Length Closed: 5.9 inch.
- Overall Length: 10.7 inch.
- Overall Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V high-carbon stainless steel.
- Liners: Titanium.
- Handle Material: Fiberglass-filled Nylon with Desert Camouflage Coating.
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel.
- Fasteners/Rivets: Stainless Steel.
Price is now 280 210 pound shipped.
Here are some pictures:
Kind regards JP