So here they are, second generation of my tactical fixed knives - Alpha II.
I've made only a few pieces in this batch. It tooks me few months of machining, grinding and hand finishing of all those little details (screws, jimping, hidden lanyard pins etc.) but it was totally worth it...
- M390 blades - vacuum HT with cryo to 60-61 HRC
- Black G10 handle - 3D textured
- Custom stainless steel screws based on unique design
- Titanium lanyard pin
- 255 mm / 10" overall length
- 116 mm / 4,5' blade length
- 19 mm / 0,75" overall thickness
- 4 mm / 0,16" blade thickness
Every knife comes with finest kydex sheath made by Piotr Okonski.
What do you think?
And the sheath: