Harry Bosman

Enter the EM 2017 Calendar Photography Competition for a chance to have your photo published in the calendar...

"Chew the Fat" is now an "Opt-In" area! Join the 'Chew the Fat' User Group..... See here for details.

• Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
      HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.
    • Chaos wrote:

Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
      HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

No problem, but your sentence read: "My main focus is early KGSA members, so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined.", which I interpreted that you decided he's not in the same league. All good though. :thumbsup: What's your name?