Harry Bosman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Please vote for January's EM Calendar photo competition winner! Everyone can vote!

• Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
      HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.
    • Chaos wrote:

Yes, I've spoken to Piet about that. If you read, I said "..so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined"
      HE considered himself not at that level. I guess it was because he was humble. But he thought himself not worthy, and in spite of being asked a number of times, he never joined.

No problem, but your sentence read: "My main focus is early KGSA members, so he's a bit of an outsider, having decided he wasn't in that league and never joined.", which I interpreted that you decided he's not in the same league. All good though. :thumbsup: What's your name?