Pinned Welcome to the Using Knives subforum

Enter the EM 2017 Calendar Photography Competition for a chance to have your photo published in the calendar...

"Chew the Fat" is now an "Opt-In" area! Join the 'Chew the Fat' User Group..... See here for details.

• Welcome to the Using Knives subforum

Welcome to the "Using knives" Section on Edgematters.co.uk.

The purpose of this forum is to provide a space where the use of knives as tools in the furtherance of our other hobbies might be discussed in a focussed and sensible manner.

This is the place to talk about everything from whittling knives to hunting knives all the way through to Mushroom knives and everything in between.

Admin wish to make it abundantly clear that as the discussion of knives as weapons of offence or defence, or in the context of martial arts, is prohibited in the general forum and that the same prohibition holds here.

Enjoy the section and we look forward to your contributions.
      Woof.

The post was edited 7 times, last by The Lord Flashheart ().

• so many of my knives and those of my wife are used by her, and very occasionally by me (Mr Hack n Slash, apparently) in the garden.
      Pruning, trimming, grafting, obviously but also there s a place for digging between stones and using as a crowbar. (Farid custom)
      Khukuris and goloks get a run out too :)
      If I inadvertently offend you I apologise. If, however, the slight was intentional ...