How To Subscribe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Please vote for January's EM Calendar photo competition winner! Everyone can vote!

• How To Subscribe

• Why would I want to subscribe?

Well, apart from supporting this forum, you get further benefits over and above a non-subscribing member.

• What benefits do I get?

That depends on which subscription you choose. There are a variety to choose from, and each gives you different benefits. Go ahead, have a look, and see what's available, here. :)

• Excellent. I like the idea. How do I sign up?

I'm glad you asked. :D

If you scroll to the top of your browser page, (doesn't matter where you are in the forum), you will see the top toolbar, at the top left of the toolbar you should have something that looks like this:

Here you will see your own username, (Not Dr Forinor ;) ), click on your name, a dropdown appears:

Go down and click on the "Paid Subscriptions":

Have a read through each of the different subscriptions carefully, and then you can go ahead and click on the button, "Subscribe with Paypal" at the bottom of the subscription you like.

It's as simple as that. Now you can feel good about supporting this forum, and can enjoy the extra features :thumbsup: